Friday, November 07, 2008

welcome to my life..


hye there!! welcome to my life..I hope I will be one of the best place where we can talk and share all the topics and problems together..eventhough we dunno each other, hopefully it will not be the reason for us to stop sharing the usefull topics or knowledge. juz remember 1 think when you are with me..i'm juz a blog!! so, dun hesitate to share anything with me coz U CAN TRUST ME..^_^


Let me introduce myself..my name is efaienazack..or u can juz call me syaz..simple huh?? ok la dat's it for now. hah, before that, since I'm a malay, so I hope u'll not mind if i speak in malay as well..but i'll try my best to keep talking in english..so, dun worry!!hehe..ok la...dunno what to say..juz njoy your journey with me k. daa~


p/s: the best way to prepare for a life is begin to live..=)



1 comment:

  1. Pnut~
    finally ade wat gak blog..
    nice blog...
    rajen2 r update...jgn lupe jenguk blog ak gaks...
    heheheh

    ReplyDelete